- Double layer of polyester knit fabric for enhanced absorbency
- Engineered to resist snagging and abrading, preventing the release of particles and fibers
- Excellent chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Cleanroom laundered, providing ultra-low levels of particles, NVRs, and ions
- Trademarked light-green colored handles with “TEXWIPE” name embossed on handle
- Autoclave safe in dry heat and steam
Inner Bags: 500 swabs/bag (5 inner bags of 100 swabs). Outer Bags: 5 bags/case. Materials: 2,500 swabs total
Texwipe’s Alpha® TX754B Mini Cleanroom Swab is constructed from 100% polyester knit material. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates adhesive contamination.
Cleanroom manufactured, providing low levels of Non-Volatile Residues (NVRs) and ions, and made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes.
Lot coded for traceability and quality control. Packaged in a silicone-free and amide-free bag.