- ESD safe (IEC 61340-5-1)
- Torque limiting clutch prevents over application of force to fastener
- 1/4" Hexagon anti-magnetic spring loaded bit holder to avoid ESD damage to sensitive equipment or components in electronic applications
- Adjustable Torque Screwdriver, with all metal 3-lobe shaped handle
- Powder coat wrinkle finish provides positive grip
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch for repeatability
- Store driver in the protective case at lowest torque setting
- Accuracy meets or exceeds +/-6% over recommended usage period: 5.000 cycles or one year, whichever occurs first
- Clockwise torque measurement only. It can be used to loosen fasteners without affecting the internal mechanism
- Cam-Over technology provides tactile and audible feedback when torque values are reached
- Supplied with an internal declaration of conformity in compliance with International standards.
- Standard adjustable drivers include window with single scale in cNm
- ISO 6789, ISO 1174, ASME B107.300-2010
- Made in USA
Control Type: Micro-Adjustable
Drive Size: 1/4 (Hex)
ESD Safe: Yes
Overall Length: 6.18"
Drive Size Female: 1/4"
Tip Width: 9.6 mm
Torque: 3-15 in/lb.
Maximum Torque: 2 Nm