- Two-component ESD Safe Ergo handles: thermoplastic surface on tough polypropylene provides superior grip
- Polished and tough hardened cutting edges to 55-58 HRC
- Precision screw joint minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- Micro-Touch: The shape of the handles makes it possible to control and rotate the pliers between thumb and index finger for precision work
- Biospring reduces tension throughout the working cycle of the tool and can be adjusted in three different positions
RX 7890 with smooth jaws, radiused edges RX 7891 with serrated jaws
Blade Length: 158.5 mm
ESD Safe: Yes
Handle Type: Bi-Material Ergo
Head Thickness: 6 mm
Overall Length: 6.24"
Jaw Length: 1.26
Tip Width: 0.05"
Head Width: 0.35"
Jaw Type: Serrated
Head Height: 1.26"
Head Style: Chain Nose
Tip Thickness: 0.0300"