- Ideal for wire harness work and standard printed circuit board assembly
- High performance alloy steel
- Exacting induction hardened cutting edges 63–65 HRC
- ESD safe mono material handles in synthetic material with leaf springs
- Precision screw joint that minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- Cutting capacity is listed for solid copper wire
- Phosphated finish
Carbon steel cutter provides unsurpassed cutter life over a wide range of wire diameters and materials. Advanced Swedish design and manufacturing techniques set this tool apart from all others. Black anodized corrosion-resistant surface eliminates light reflection. Jaw shape gives maximum accessibility in confined areas. Precision-ground joint and adjustable screw-nut assures uniform wear without "play" for life of tool. Wire diameter capacity is printed on the inside of handles for handy reference. Tools come with two leaf springs and non-slip molded plastic gripping handles.