- Double layer of polyester knit fabric for enhanced absorbency
- Engineered to resist snagging and abrading, preventing the release of particles and fibers
- Excellent chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Cleanroom laundered, providing ultra-low levels of particles, NVRs, and ions
- Trademarked light-green colored handles with “TEXWIPE” name embossed on handle
- Autoclave safe in dry heat and steam
Inner Bags: 100 swabs/bag (2 inner bags of 50 swabs). Outer Bags: 10 bags/case. Packaging: 1,000 swabs total/case
Texwipe’s Alpha® TX714A Large Cleanroom Swab is constructed from 100% polyester knit material. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates adhesive contamination.
Cleanroom manufactured, providing low levels of Non-Volatile Residues (NVRs) and ions, and made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes.
Lot coded for traceability and quality control. Packaged in a silicone-free and amide-free bag.
NSF Certified to be acceptable for use as a Cleaning Swab (P1) in and around food processing areas. The product must only be used in such a manner as to ensure it will not have direct contact with food or potable water. Use must also be consistent with the manufacturer’s directions.