- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
- Plastic replaceable tip tweezers
- Round head with flat and fine tips
- Carbon Fiber reinforced ESD PEEK Plastic
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures
- Non-magnetic Stainless Steel
- Good corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids
- Perfect tip geometry with precision tip symmetry and balance
- Non-scratching Plastic tips
- Laser welded tail to grant parallelism and long life
Type 2ACP Plastic replaceable tip tweezers are suitable to applications which require holding a flat component firmly. The Carbon Fiber reinforced ESD PEEK Plastic providse the tweezers with ESD and non-scratching properties combined with excellent high temperature resistance.
Carbon fiber tip tweezers combine the precision of metal tweezers and the softness of plastic tweezers. They cost more than other tweezers, but expensive and delicate components require special handling. Heat Resistance 464°F/240°C. PEEK tip tweezers are very hard with a very high wear resistance. Heat resistant to 260-300°C. Excellent resistance to chemicals and aggressive agents and excellent resistance to thermal aging.
Quick Change Tip Tweezers
Specifically designed for the electronics industry, these ESD-safe tweezers are made of anti-magnetic, anti-acid stainless steel with replaceable tips. 5"OAL (125mm).
Flat tip to handle and
position small parts.