Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
Most economically prices static shielding bag!
- Techni-Pro's extremely durable buried metal construction gives Faraday Cage performance needed to shield against static charges.
- Contains no amines or amides, is N-Octanoic acid free and is polycarbonate compatible.
- Ideal for packaging of PCB's and IC's.
- Meets REV. C, TY. III, CL. I and EIA 541.
- Available with static dissipative zipper or reclosable adhesive top closure, as an alternative to ESD warning labels. (USA)
- EMI Shielding: >10db
- Resistivity- Conductive Metal Layer: <50 Ohms/sq.
- Surface Resistivity: <10 (12x) Ohms/sq.
- Thickness: 3.0 MIL
- Light Transmission: 40%
- Puncture Strength: >12 lb
- Burst Strength: 50 lb/in (2x)
- Techni-Stat 100 - 4" x 6"
Package Quantity: 100 Per Pkg.
Thickness: 3 mil
Type: Static Shielding Bag
Opening Type: Zip Top
Compliant Specifications: Meets ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3, ANSI/ESD S541 and ANSI/ESD S20.20
Size [W x L]: 4" x 6"