- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
- This high temperature resistant tape offers optimum performance in electrical and thermal insulation with a continuous service temperature range of -100°F to 500°F (-73°C to 260°C) with short term, intermittent service to 600°F (315°C).
- Used for electrical and thermal insulation, as well as for wire and cable wrapping, and high temperature masking.
- Clean removal / no adhesive residue
- Chemical and abrasion resistant
- Good conformability
- Meets ASTM D5213 Type 1 Item A
Length: 72 yd.
Series: Kapton Series
Thickness: 2.4 mil
Type: Kapton Tape
Adhesive Type: Silicone
Anti Static: No
Backing Material: Polyimide
Core Size: 3"