- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
- Techni-Pro anti-static tape reduces charge generation and dissipates charge quickly
- Its low dielectric constant allows instant dissipation of any charge produced during peeling
- Suitable for various workstation and material handling applications (binding, edging, securing, sealing)
- Standard cellophane tape generates high voltage
- Use of cellophane tape at ESD benches with ESD-sensitive components can cause damage
- Charged electrostatic field from the tape can harm ESD-sensitive components, including those in ESD bags and containers
- Naturally dissipates separation charge in less than 0.02 seconds
ESD Safe: Yes
Length: 36 yd.
Material: 3 Layer Copolymer
Series: B16 Series
Size: 3/4" x 108'
Thickness: 2.0 mil
Type: ESD Tape
Adhesive Type: Natural Rubber
Anti Static: Yes
Core Size: 1"
Tensile Strength: 270N/mm sq.
Surface Resistivity: 10¹⁰ Ω/sq.
Adhesion Strength: 66 oz./in.
Brand Name: Techni-Pro
Compliant Specifications: ANSI/ESD S549
Temperature: 140 F (60 C)