- Small footprint and lightweight Economical dispenser
- Highly accurate and repeatable micro-air dispensing
- Digital timer and vacuum controls
- Available in two versions of operating pressure: 0 to 100 psi for general applications, and 0 to 15 psi for specific low viscosity applications
- Packaged ready to use with: universal power supply, foot switch, air hose, sample tips, syringe barrels & adapter
- O Interface for robotic applications
The DX-250/255 series controllers are economical, highly precise and repeatable. They are equipped with a digital timer and an continuously adjustable vacum suck-back, to prevent dripping of low-viscosity media and high viscosiy media from pulling threads. A RS-232 interface enables connection to a PLC. The dispensing system is available in two versions: Working pressure adjustable from 0 - 6.9 bar for common applications (DX-250). Working pressure adjustable via precision valve from 0 - 1 bar for low-viscosity media (DX-255).
PLEASE NOTE: The TSD800-6 Air Filter (not included) must be installed with the dispenser to ensure proper air filtration. Please remember to purchase a TSD800-6 Air Filter together with the dispenser.