- Soder-Wick® No Clean packaged in ESD-safe static dissipative bobbins
- Minimizes the risk of damage associated with static electricity
- Patented noncorrosive, halide free, organic no-clean flux
- Desolders up to 40% faster than competitive no-clean braids and leaves boards cleaner
- Meets Bellcore TR-NWT-000078 and ANSI IPC SF-818 for Surface Insulation Resistance
Soder-Wick No Clean desoldering wick is designed to provide fast and safe desoldering without leaving behind harmful flux residues. Soder-Wick No Clean desoldering wick uses pure, oxygen-free copper braid and a patented flux technology to make an efficient and effective desoldering braid.
Soder-Wick brand desoldering wick offers the state of the art in desoldering technology. Soder-Wick is designed for today’s heat sensitive electronic components using lighter mass, pure copper braid construction that allows for better thermal conductivity, even at low temperatures. Soder-Wick responds faster than conventional desoldering braids thereby minimizing overheating and preventing PCB damage