- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
- Polyimide backing and silicone adhesive offer outstanding thermal resistance and provides excellent electrical insulating properties.
- This tape is used in applications where toughness, puncture resistance, extreme resistance to heat, and flame retardance are required.
- Temperature resistant to 500°F
- Protection of gold fingers during wave soldering.
- Acting as a ground barrier and phase insulation in high-performance coils.
- Serving as an outer wrap on small bobbin wound coils.
- Application on form wound coils for traction motors.
Length: 36 yd.
Series: Kapton Series
Thickness: 2.5 mil
Type: Kapton Tape
Adhesive Type: Silicone
Anti Static: No
Breaking Strength: 30 lb./in.
Temperature Rating: -100 to 500°F
Backing Material: Polyimide
Core Size: 3"
Adhesion Strength: 18 oz./in.
Dielectric Breakdown: 7500 V