- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
- These Kapton tapes feature a polyimide backing and silicone adhesive, offering exceptional thermal resistance and excellent electrical insulating properties.
- Temperature resistant to 500°F
- Used in applications where toughness, puncture resistance, extreme resistance to heat, and flame retardance are required.
- Polyimide high temperature tapes provide protection to gold fingers during wave soldering.
- Serving as ground barriers and phase insulation in high-performance coils.
- Acting as outer wraps for small bobbin wound coils and use in form wound coils for traction motors.
Package Quantity: 2000 Per Roll
Series: Kapton Series
Thickness: 2.5 mil
Type: Kapton Disc
Adhesive Type: Silicone
Anti Static: No
Core Size: 3"
Performance Temperature: 500°F