- Configured with the Advanced™ handpiece.
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output power based on demand adding even more application flexibility and speed.
- Configured with the Metcal Advanced Soldering and Rework Hand-piece.
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power for challenges such as high mass components, multi-layered boards and lead-free solders.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with SmartHeat® Technology.
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback on the status of the soldering operation.
- Metcal TipSaver™ Workstand improves tip life with its “Auto-Sleep” function.
Highly effective for solder applications including: lead-free, high mass components on boards, thermally sensitive components requiring low operating temperature, high volume production and touch-up solder operations. Uses STTC & SMTC series cartridge tips.
Tips sold separately.