- Metal Expansion Wristband and Coil Cord. Creates a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance <3.5 x 10⁷ ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20, tested per ANSI/ESD S1.1 or ESD TR53.
- Metal Expansion Wristband Patented1 Size Adjustment. Designed to allow the operator to adjust the size (circumference: 5.75" - 13") to their wrist
- Medical Grade Series Stainless Steel Backplate and Links. Creates a more reliable path-to-ground2for the operator
- Solid Stainless Steel Machined Snap Stud. Solid material will provide a consistent 1-5 pound release to prevent accidental disconnects between wristband and cord
- Six Foot (12 Inches Of Coils) Coil Cord
- Strain Relief Tests Over 1 Million Cycles; 62 Times The Minimum Requirement Per ESD S1.1. Eliminates intermittent failures that occur with less durable cords and extends the lifespan of the wrist strap
- Patented3 Banana Plug. Designed to prevent wear to banana springs that will leads to accidental disconnects from banana jacks
- Relaxed Retraction Coil Cord. Soft pull does not tug on the wearer’s arm
- Low Profile Snap Design. Prevents cord from being disconnected or getting in the way of operator’s work area
- Date Coded. Provided so that the lifespan of the product may tracked and to ensure quality control
- UL Listed. Meets UL requirements to ensure operator safety
- Made in the United States of America
Cord Length: 6 ft.
Type: Wrist Strap, with Grounding Cord
Wearable Size: Adjustable
Wrist Straps Only: No
Cord and Snap Included: Yes
Includes Wrist Strap: Yes
Snap Size: 1/8"
Snap Style: 1/8" (4mm)
Wrist Strap and Ground Cord Included: Yes