- High-vacuum desoldering pump removes solder around component leads in circuit board holes.
- Made of high-impact plastic and comes complete with Teflon tip.
- Overall length of 13in.
- Designed for heavy duty, high volume applications
- Easy one-hand loading and operation
- Integral cleaning shaft self-cleans no-stick PTFE tip
The desoldering tool that technicians all over the world favor more than any other is a true original. EDSYN patented the first SOLDAPULLT model DS017 back in the 1960’s and this small compact tool created history and an industry revolution. The birth of EDSYN as a major contributor of well-engineered and quality conscious products is well documented within the electronics manufacturing industry. In fact, over 55 years later the SOLDAPULLT model DS017 is still a top selling desoldering tool. EDSYN's model DS017LS comes with an added patented ESD safe construction that offers both dependability and safety for static sensitive jobs. Combine this with the EDSYN LONER 951SXe precise temperature control and wide variety of tips, including SMT crown tips.