Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (4 Channels / 125 MHz) with 25MHz AFG
- 4 analog channels / 250 MHz bandwidth
- 16 digital channels (requires optional PLA2216 logic probe)
- This model does not have a 25 MHz arbitrary function generator
- Small footprint: 10.5”W x 6.4”H x 3.1”D
- 7" (1024x600) capacitive multi-touch screen
- VESA mounting pattern on rear (100x100)
- 12 bit resolution
- Digital phosphor display with real-time 256-level intensity grading
- Real time sample rate of up to 1.25 GSa/s
- Memory depth up to 50 Mpts
The DHO900 series is RIGOL's latest high-performance, economical digital oscilloscope. Though compact in design, it offers superior performance with a capture rate up to 1,000,000 wfms/s (in UltraAcquire Mode), 50 Mpts memory depth, 12 bits resolution, and low noise.
Rigol offers four versions of its DHO900 series, with analog bandwidth of 125 or 250 MHz, and the option for a 25MHz single channel arbitrary function generator and bode plot analysis.
16 digital channels
The DHO900 series supports 16 digital channels. One instrument can make an analysis on both analog and digital signals to meet embedded design and test scenarios. With an affordable price equivalent to purchasing an entry-level instrument, you can access auto serial and parallel bus analysis, bode plot analysis, and other functions to meet testing demands in the R&D, education, and scientific research fields.
Please note, use of the digital channels requires the optional PLA2216 logic probe.
Arbitrary function generator (DHO914S and DHO924S only)
The DHO914S and DHO924S include a single channel, 25MHz arbitrary function generator. It features a sample rate of 156MSa/s, 14-bit vertical resolution, and outputs the following standard waveforms: sine, square, ramp, DC, noise, and also supports user-defined waveforms.
This integrates the signal source and the oscilloscope into one, providing great convenience for engineers who need to use the signal source and oscilloscope at the same time.
Bode plot (DHO914S and DHO924S only)
Bode plot is a way of graphically displaying the frequency response of a system. In the switch power supply and operational amplifier's circuit feedback network, the Bode plot provides the curves displaying the variation of gain and phase with the frequency for a loop analysis. Through the analysis on the system's gain and phase margins, you can determine the stability of the system.
With the built-in signal generator module, the DHO914S and DHO924S generate the sweep signal of a specified frequency range and outputs to the switch power supply circuit under test. Then, the oscilloscope draws a Bode plot displaying the variation of phase and gain with different frequencies.
The DHO900 supports several methods of remote control:
- User-defined programming
- Program and control the instrument by using the SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments) commands
- PC software
- Use PC software to send commands to control the instrument remotely. RIGOL Ultra Sigma is recommended. Software is available for download from the Rigol website
- Web control
- Connect the instrument to the network, input the IP address of the instrument into the address bar of the browser of your computer and the web control interface is displayed
- View the display of the real-time interface of the instrument
Touch screen gestures
The instrument's large capacitive touch screen makes operation and configuration easy. Actions supported by the touch screen controls include tapping, pinching and stretching, as well as dragging.
- Use one finger to tap the symbol or characters on the screen to perform a variety of functions including selection, navigation and more
- Use one finger to select the object, and then drag the to a new location
- Pinch and stretch
- Pinch or stretch two points on the screen with two fingers to zoom in or out
- Pinching and stretching horizontally can adjust the horizontal time base of the waveform
- Pinching and stretching vertically can adjust the vertical scale of the waveform
What's in the box
- PVP2350 probe (x4)
- Calibration Certificate
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Note: PLA2216 logic probe sold separately