- 0.004" (4 mil) Thick Bag constructed from layers of polyester, foil, and polyethylene
- Designed for moisture and electrostatic discharge (ESD) sensitive items (such as SMT). Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 1, and IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033.
- Designed for dry packing of moisture sensitive devices and to protect contents from damage due to ESD events or EMI.
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges. Meets the requirement for discharge shielding per Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 1.
- >20lb Puncture Strength Average
- Provides physical protection for contents.
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Allows bag to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator.
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol, Moisture Sensitive Warning Symbols and Lot Code Information
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
This foil moisture barrier bag is designed to provide protection for ESD sensitive and moisture sensitive electronics, typically SMT (Surface Mount Technology) items. Best practice is to use with Desiccant and a Humidity Indicator Card. The bags are heat sealable and suitable for vacuum packaging. Bags are printed with ESD protective and moisture sensitive warning symbols, and a lot code for traceability.
SCS Moisture Barrier Bags Dri-Shield 3400 are manufactured from a laminate of polyester, foil, and polyethylene. The metal layer is intended to provide discharge shielding and to minimize the penetration of electric fields and electrostatic discharges.