- 620 Lumen Work Light
- Stubby® LED comes with Light Smoothing Technology™
- Protected on-off switch under domed end cap is easy to turn on and off
- 40' oil resistant, watertight retracting Cord
- 2' Power inlet Cord with molded plug
- Reel comes with ceiling/wall mount hardware package
The Original Stubby Work Light Brings With It The Legendary Saf-T-Lite Durability That We All Come To Expect. The Stubby Is Constructed Around A Highly Efficient 620 Lumen Led Replaceable Lamp With Light Smoothing Technology. The Lightweight Outer Shell Of The Fixture Is Designed To Withstand The Most Rigorous, Most Abusive Conditions. The Stubby Can Be Purchased On A Retractable Cord Reel, On A Standard Cord Or As A Replaceable Head Kit. The Material Selection And Integrated Shock-Absorbing Features Create Day-In-Day-Out Dependability.
Introduced in 1986, the Stubby® fluorescent work light has been and still is one of our most popular work lights.
Thirty-Two years later, General Manufacturing is introducing the brand new Stubby® LED work light. The best just got better!