- Used for kitting and to help organize the ESD protected workstation
- Ideal for medical device packaging, electronic component handling, hard disk packaging and more
- Made from a cleanable inherently static dissipative PETG and thermoformed for long term use
- Ideal for medical use, fiber optics, and other high value electronics where cleanliness and long term use are a must
- Humidity insensitive and ultra clean with low out-gassing
- Made in the United States of America
- 9 Cell Compartments at 3-33/64" x 2-49/64" x 1-1/4"
Organize your ESD protected workstation with SCS Static Dissipative Kitting Trays. They are made from a cleanable dissipative permanent PETG and thermoformed for long term use. The trays are humidity insensitive and ultra clean, with low out-gassing and low ionic contamination.
Per ANSI/ESD S541-2018, 7.2.2 Resistance of Dissipative Materials. Packaging materials that are in intimate contact with devices should be dissipative.