- Conductive PVC with Laminated Foam Rubber Base Floor Matting. Provides a flooring surface that does not generate a static charge and will act as part of the path to ground for an operator wearing ESD footwear
- Conductive (Rtt: < 1 x 106ohms per ANSI/ESD 7.1 and ESD TR53) Pebble Embossed Surface. Meets the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20 Method 1 (<3.5 x 107 ohms) for a flooring/footwear system. The resistance range of the surface layer remains low enough to act as a path to ground with the normal build up of dirt and grime on the mat.
- Anti-Fatigue Foam Rubber Base. Reduces fatigue of standing operators.
- Works with ESD Floor Tiles and ESD Floor Finishes. Use to protect and minimize maintenance of ESD flooring tiles and finish
- Lot Traceability Information. Provides tracking information for lifespan of the product and to ensure quality control
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in the United States of America