- Large, near symmetric ionization area coverage
- Weight-saving design vEasy-to-use, built-in emitter cleaner
- ±10V self-balancing (“Micropulse”) technology
- Local alarm LEDs, Facility Monitoring System (FMS) connection and optional audible alarm
- Integrated heater for warm air flow
Simco-Ion’s new Aerostat XC2 provides complete wide area ionization protection. As with its’ predecessor, the Aerostat XC Ionizing Blower, the Aerostat XC2 is designed and built for reliable, long-term static control for a variety of electronic, semiconductor, flat-panel display and medical assembly applications. The XC2 offers outstanding coverage for larger areas with <12 second discharge times at 6 feet (1.8m) distance from the face of the blower. The weight-saving design allows the Aerostat XC2 to be mounted above the work surface, which is especially effective for flat panel display module assembly.
The Aerostat XC2 offers inherent balance to 0 ±10V for protection of sensitive electronic components. The XC2 is loaded with usability features including a built-in emitter point cleaner, adjustable locking stand, fan speed control, optional airflow heater and separate balance and fan stall alarm LEDs with an optional audible alarm. These features, plus its stylish design, make the Aerostat XC2 the ideal extended coverage ionization blower for assembly, test and packaging areas.