Start with a high-performance oscilloscope and add all the functions you need to address even the toughest debug and analysis challenges—fast. That’s the power and versatility you get with the new MDO4000C. From routine builds to push-the-limits designs, it offers a range of performance options to tackle any task. It combines up to six instruments for fast insights, and when configured with an integrated spectrum analyzer is the only instrument that provides simultaneous and synchronized acquisition of analog, digital and spectral signals, ideal for incorporating wireless communications and EMI troubleshooting. And best of all, the MDO4000C is completely customizable and fully upgradeable so you can choose the functionality and features you need now, and add on later to meet future demands.
The ultimate 6-in-1 integrated oscilloscope offers:
1. Oscilloscope – Fast acquisition, selectable record lengths and a full suite of automated measurements help solve debug challenges quickly.
2. Spectrum Analyzer – Provides 9 kHz – 3 GHz of spectrum acquisition with synchronized insights into analog, digital and spectral signals.
3. Arbitrary Function Generator (Optional) –13 predefined waveform types, perfect for simulating sensor signals within a design or adding noise to signals to perform margin testing.
4. Logic Analyzer (Optional) – 16 digital channels tightly integrated into the scope's user interface, simplify operation and make it easy to solve mixed-signal issues.
5. Serial Protocol Triggering and Analysis (Optional) – Automatic trigger, decode, and search on bus events and conditions gives you a robust set of tools for debugging serial buses.
6. Digital Voltmeter (DVM) and Frequency Counter – 4-digit ACRMS, DC and AC+DCRMS voltage measurements and 5- digit frequency counter for efficient monitoring of signals.
Includes: (4) TPP0500B Passive Voltage Probes, P6616 digital probe (when MDO4MSO is ordered with scope), OpenChoice® Desktop Software, Certificate of Traceability, User Manuals, Documentation CD, accessory pouch and power cord. 3-year Warranty.
Analog Channel: 4
Analog Bandwidth: 500 MHz
Analog Sample Rate: 2.5 GS/s
Record Length: 20 M points with Wave Inspector™ Navigation
Waveform Capture Rate: >270,000 wfms/s with Fast Acq
RF Frequency Range: 9 kHz – 3 GHz
Digital Channels: (Optional) 16 with P6616 16-ch digital probe
AFG: (Optional) 50 MHz output with 13 predefined waveforms plus arbitrary