Network IP Tester
The Pinger Plus+ is a new handheld tester used for installing and maintaining computer Local Area Networks (LANs) running the TCP/IP protocol. The Pinger Plus+ uses the powerful PING function at either 10 or 100 Mbs to verify connectivity, check transmitted and received data integrity, indicate network traffic loading by measuring Round Trip Time, provide the MAC address of an IP Address and warns when the default gateway can not be located. The Pinger Plus+ also identifies reversed polarity for improperly connected wire pairs and provides a Port Identification feature with selectable blink rates to identify which port on a hub or switch that a wall outlet is connected.
The Pinger Plus+ is the first low cost tester to provide Gigabit testing.
The Pinger Plus+ is an ideal tool for quickly testing proper LAN operation after completing a Move, Add or Change (MAC). Trouble calls are easily handled by verifying Link connection and running the comprehensive Ping test. Resolve "I can not connect to the Internet" problems with the DHCP Client mode that ensures a DHCP Server is available and displays IP address assignment. Remote office support can be provided by connecting the Pinger Plus+ to the LAN at a remote office trouble point and Pinging the tester over the Internet
• Verifies connectivity on LANs running TCP/IP by transmitting and receiving pings at either 10 or 100 Mbs
• Emulates DHCP client and verifies DHCP server is responding properly
• Tests up to 8 stored IP addresses individually or successively
• Verifies LAN operation at a remote location over the Internet
• Checks transmitted and received data integrity
• Warns of duplicate IP addresses
• Identifies wire pairs connections with reversed polarity
• Features selectable blink rates for identifying which port on a hub or switch a wall outlet is connected to
• One-Year Warranty