Our Part #10031442
Mfr Part #CTC061-RT-242-WW
- Dual Workstation Continuous Monitor: Continuously monitors the path-to-ground integrity of two operators, two conductive or dissipative worksurfaces, and two metal tools; meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 in accordance with ESD TR1.0-01-01
- Digital Signal Processing Technology: Applies an ultra-low test voltage to the operator (0.05V) for the handling of sensitive components
- Operator Body Voltage Detection: Alarms if the operator generates or comes in contact with voltage that would be dangerous to an ESD susceptible item
- EMI Monitoring on Metal Grounds: Alarms if the grounded metal tools have high-frequency noise that could cause electrical overstress (EOS) damage
- System Includes Monitor and Two Remote Terminals: Monitor can be installed at eye level, and remote terminals can be mounted at desired locations up to 10 feet away. Each remote terminal includes a monitored jack for operators and an unmonitored jack for visitors.
- Relay Terminal: Outputs 0/20 mA logic level for relay input
- Use with Dual-Wire Wrist Straps: See SCS Dual-Wire Wrist Straps
- Replaceable Dual-Wire Operator Jack: Use the CTA245 Replacement Jack PCB to easily replace the operator jack without the use of solder
- Calibration Unit Available for Accurate Performance and Conformity Testing in the Field: See SCS item CTE701
- NIST Calibrated with Certificate Included: Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- 100-240VAC Power Adapter with Interchangeable Plugs: Works with standard electrical systems in North America, United Kingdom, Japan, Asia and Europe