• Cable assembly is designed to mate to triaxial BNC style jacks with 3 lugs
• Lug positioning is as noted above on the connector end view figures.
• Cable schematic is green alligator to shell, red alligator to center contact & black alligator to outer contact.
• Triaxial connector and alligators are tarnish resistant.
• Triaxial Cable/Alligator breakout is molded over with PVC for superior strength.
• Alligator jaws open up to .300" (7,62mm) for attachment to most test terminals.
• Triaxial (Male) 3 Lug Bayonet BNC
Body and Fittings: Brass, Nickel Plated
Intermediate and Center Contacts: Brass, Gold Plated
• Cable: Belden 9222. Triaxial conductors 20 AWG, stranding 7 x 28 t.c., 50 Ohm Impedance
Polyethylene insulation, shields, tinned copper, .242" (6.15 mm) O.D., Color: Yellow
Cable Length: 36" (91.44cm)
• Molded Breakout: PVC molded to breakout leads and cable, Color: Black
• Breakout Leads: 20 AWG, 41 x 36 t.c., PVC Insulated, .087" (2.21 mm) O.D., Color: Black, Red Green
• Alligators: Steel, Nickel Plated
Insulators: Vinyl. Colors: Black, Red and Green
• Operating Temperature: +50°C (+122°F) Max.
• Operating Voltage: 150 VRMS. Non-Stocking Item. May Require Additional Time To Ship.