• Mates to Model #5219
• 2 Shields provided for use in high interference areas
• Lengths other than those specified available upon request.
• Conn: 1st End
Triaxial Cable Male: BNC 3 Lug Bayonet Style.
Finish: Body and Fittings - Tarnish Resistant.
Intermediate and Center Contacts: Gold plated per requirements of MIL-C-39012.
• Cable: Belden 9222. Triaxial conductors.
Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohms. 20 AWG, Polyethylene dielectric,
Shield: Tinned Copper, Jacket: PVC, 6.15 (.242) O.D., 60"L
• Conn: 2nd End- Same as first.
• Operating Voltage: 500 VRMS/DC.
• Nominal Impedance of Cable: 50 Ohms. Non-Stocking Item. May Require Additional Time To Ship.