FG Series Pre-set Torque Drivers
- Torque screwdriver prevents operators from influencing the torque output when tightening fasteners.
- Accuracy and precision delivered for all fastening applications.
- Engineered with a cam-over mechanism, the poka-yoke screwdriver prevents over torque.
- Advanced cam-over technology provides a completely smooth reset reducing the risk of users loosening fasteners or breakage.
- Calibration life 4x ISO standards
- Unique bearing system eliminates axial load and side load on the fastener applied by the operator.
- Unmatched security of the tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale—must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Patented secure bit locking mechanism with one-touch release can only be activated by the user for greater flexibility of applications and efficiency on the line.
- Reduced bit wear lowers the incidence of bits falling out, which can slow production or cause product damage.
- All models provide bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Ergonomic handles are designed with fewer flutes and larger recesses to make the tools easier to hold, less likely to cause hand fatigue, and makes drivers easier to clean.
- Enable quick and error-free tool and torque setting identification with four different color-coding label options.
- Two year unlimited warranty.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- ISO 6789
The torque screwdriver is pre-set to the required torque value of the application. A preset torque screwdriver does not feature an external adjustment scale. These tools have an internal adjustment mechanism for setting the torque value and must be preset internally using a hex key and a torque tester. However, if the torque specification changes or a new project requires a different torque setting, the preset torque screwdriver is still flexible enough that a new torque setting can be set internally using a torque analyzer.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).