This one door table top desiccator cabinet constructed from 1/4" clear acrylic and configured for N2 gas input. Features a ESD safe factory applied clear permanent static dissipative coating and grounding. Stainless steel bottom plate installed in each chamber protects surface from abrasion and completes ground circuit. Your desiccator cabinets create a mini-cleanroom isolated from the typical warehouse and manufacturing atmosphere. The input of nitrogen or compressed dry air into the cabinet displaces the contaminated air and provides an ideal clean, dry space for your components and devices. A flow meter distributes the nitrogen to all the chambers simultaneously. The nitrogen purge pushes out the moisture and contaminants from each chamber, lowering the humidity and temperature. Price does not include freight just packaging. Please contact us at 800.832.4866 if you do not see a cabinet that fits your needs. Our manufacture will work with you on a custom design and fabricate solution to meet your special applications.
Cabinet Price Includes the Following:
• (1) Stainless Steel Bottom Plate installed in each chamber. Protects the surface from abrasion and completes the grounding circuit.
• (1) 1/2" Stainless steel trays (14"W x 14.5"D x 1/2"H useable space) includes multi position racks installed in each chamber.
• (1) Locking compression door latch, keyed alike.
• (1) Dwyer flow meter (.6-5 SCFH) to regulate Nitrogen input.
• (1) Pressure relief valve installed to allow for proper purging.
• (1) Extech (p/n:445703) hygro-thermometer digital indicator. Battery included.
• (1) Crating for shipment. Crate Dim. 20" W x 20" L x 16" H
• Price does not include freight just packaging. Freight is to be arranged by customer.