Features and Benefits:
- Performance to 6 GHz for 50 ohm systems
- Proprietary configuration designed to maximize radial and axial float in board-to-board applications
- Closed entry interface and crash-proof mating design
- Ideal for blindmating and multiple RF lines between boards
The HD-EFI product series is a micro-miniature interface designed to allow large board tolerance stack ups, blind mating, and multiple RF lines. It is available in common PCB jack and cable plug configurations, with an assortment of bullet adapters to accommodate many board to board spacing options. It has generous “float” to compensate for the axial and radial misalignment tolerance common in small package sized applications.
The interface is available as a 50 ohm connector system with a performance of DC to 6 GHz, making them ideal for high-performance applications with a small package size.
- Wireless Base Station Equipment
- Multiple Board to Board Connections
- Complex PCB Stack-ups