Features and Benefits:
- Proprietary two-piece board-to-board design with embedded bullet adapter
- Industry leading float system of .030 inch [0.8 mm] radial and .040 inch [1.0 mm] axial
- Multiple PCB mounting configurations allow for design versatility
- Extensive 50 and 75 ohm products available
The AFI interface utilizes a proprietary two-piece configuration that allows for high misalignment compensation both axially and radially. This industry-leading float results in a maximum misalignment allowed by the system of .030 inch [0.8 mm] radial and .040 inch [1.0 mm] axial.
The interface is available in two configurations: 75 ohm with a performance of DC to 3 GHz, and 50 ohm with a performance of DC to 6 GHz.
- Internet Switching
- Daughter Cards/Backplanes