BNC Between-Series Adapters
- Straight and right-angle configurations
- With and without panel mounting features:
- Features in bulkhead, both front and rear mount and 4-hole flange
- Impedances available are:
- 50-ohm with a frequency range from DC to 4 GHz
- 75-ohm can perform to 12 GHz and are optimized for 4K/UHD video applications
Between-series BNC adapters allow dissimilar interfaces to be connected. Amphenol RF offers between-series adapters allowing BNC interfaces to mate with 1.0-2.3, FME, Type F, HD-BNC, MCX, Type N, RP-BNC, RP-TNC, SMA, SMB, SMC, TNC and UHF coaxial interfaces. Like in-series adapters, BNC between series adapters can be used as connector savers and gender changes with the added benefit of changing the interface.