Features and Benefits:
- Large form factor interface supports high power applications
- Excellent low PIM performance
- Waterproof IP68 construction protects against dust and water
- Self-flaring design ensures ease of installation with standard hand tool
- Pre-assembled gasket protects against dust (P68) and water (IP68) per IEC 169
- Silver-plated contacts and silver or white bronze-plated bodies
- Delivers high conductivity and corrosion resistance
The 7-16 series name derives from the metric dimensions of the connector interface: 7mm OD of inner contact, 16 mm ID of outer contact. These connectors provide superior performance for both return loss and intermodulation distortion (IMD).
These connectors are very robust, extremely stable and waterproof, making them ideal for applications where vibration resistance and environmental protection is important. They have a pre-assembled gasket which protects against dust and water (IP68) per IEC 169. Because they are designed to minimize signal distortion from intermodulation, 7-16 connectors are especially suitable for base stations and broadcast communication systems.
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Lightning Protection
- Base Stations
- Satellite Communications
- Antenna Systems