Features and Benefits:
- 14 different mechanical and color key codes
- Robust plastic housing with locking feature and audible clicking noise
- Tape and reel packaging for automatic component placement
To ensure high levels of electrical and mechanical performance for telematics applications, the worldwide automotive industries have standardized a high-performing, cost-effective RF connector based on the FAKRA and USCAR standards.
Embedded within a plastic housing which features multiple color codes for easy identification and unique keying to prevent mis-mating, FAKRA connectors are designed to perform up to 6 GHz and meet the particular mechanical and environmental requirements of the automotive industry.
- Global Positioning Satellite
- Satellite Radio
- Remote Vehicle Diagnostic
- Infotainment Systems