MCX Plug To Plug Cable Assemblies
Features and Benefits:
- Broadband performance with low reflections
- Quick connect/disconnect snap-onmating
- Micro-miniature package size ideal for compact applications
- Available on a variety of small flexible cable types
- Conforms to the European CECC 22000 specs
High-performance MCX cable assemblies are available with plug to plug configurations in an extensive range of standard lengths from 6 inches to 3 meters, and with 50 and 75 ohm options.
The MCX connector series is a robust micro-miniature interface with broadband capabilities of DC to 6 GHz and secure, fast and easy snap-on/snap-off coupling. 75 ohm products have been optimized to perform to 12 GHz for 4K and ultra-HD broadcast applications. These connectors are manufactured from brass with gold plating and offer reliable electrical performance up to the limits of the cable type.
- Broadcast Equipment
- Broadband Modules
- Wi-Fi Access Points
- GPS Units
- Wireless Network Antennas