Features and Benefits:
- 53% smaller than the 4.3-10 series
- Supports up to 1/2” diameter cable
- Push-pull and threaded coupling mechanisms available
- Excellent low PIM performance
Amphenol RF’s line of 2.2-5 connectors are a compact version of the previously released 4.3-10 connector series, with a 53% smaller footprint. This connector series is lightweight and can accommodate various cable types. The robust design makes these connectors ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
The 2.2-5 connector series is designed to meet the needs of applications which require low PIM in order to avoid interference in network quality during high speed data transmission. It offers flexibility in installation with the ability to blind mate.
- Small Cells
- Mobile Networks
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Low Power Base Stations
- In-Building Architecture
- MIMO Antennas
- Test & Measurement