Features and Benefits:
- Cylindrical coaxial contact provides superior RF performance and excellent insertion/withdrawal characteristics
- Multiple PCB mount packages: surface mount, edge mount, right angle and straight, meets many customer application needs
- Accommodates .022-.042 in. diameter conductor sizes
- One connector accommodates a wide range of cable sizes, reducing part numbers
Amphenol RF’s F-Type is a 75 ohm product designed for a wide range of coaxial cable with 0.022-0.042 in. diameter center conductors, and complies with a 3/8-32 thread specification.
The high-performance F-Type connector is a threaded alternative to the slide-on G-Type connector.
- Head End Equipment
- Set Top Boxes
- High Speed Cable Modems
- Hybrid Fiber Coax Networks