Features and Benefits:
- Polarized key and keyway construction guarantees correct dual contact mate
- Twinax center pins can be crimped or soldered to provide dual signals from one connector
- Large threaded connectors designed for rugged use
- Crimp contacts ensures lower cost of installation
- Clamp assembly allows quick assembly without requiring special tools
- Two Stud bayonet design allows quick and easy coupling
Also known as Twin BNC, Twinax connectors are used with 78 and 95 ohm conductor cables and operate from 0 to 200 MHz. Due to the improved shielding characteristic (>>30dB), these connectors are used in balanced low level and high sensitivity circuits.
Twinax connectors feature keyway polarization to ensure system integrity and prevent signals from being mixed, making them ideal for computer network applications.